Thursday, April 14, 2011

Still going!

Another run tonight!  I am so getting into this running thing.


The 19th of April is my official start date for the 20 week training program for the Disneyland Half Marathon.  I am considering quitting pop or at least seriously cutting back while I am training.


I usually prefer to read Kindle books on the iPad while I run but sometimes that isn't possible so I am also working on a new playlist for running to.  Anyone have any suggestions?  What kind of music helps pace you?  What gets you fired up?  What helps you keep going?


Thanks for your suggestions! :)

3 comments:

{kim} said...

How the heck can you read while running? I bounce around way too much to read. I like lady gaga :)

Michelle said...

Holy CRAP! Did you just say you are thinking of quitting pop! This running thing is getting out of hand. LOL

The Brimhall's said...

I love any rock music when I am running, like hard rock. The stuff that is really loud and crazy!