Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh man, these kids crack me up!

So the kids have given us some more funnies that we wanted to share.

The other day Ethan was really frustrated because I told him no about something so he declares, "I am getting so mad I am about to start cussing!"  After I stifled a giggle I asked, "Oh yeah what cuss words do you know?" Then with all the anger he could muster he tells me, "I know Stupid, Shut-Up, Duh, and Dumb."

Whew! That was a close one! :)

Then this is an oldie but a goodie:

When the twins were little we had to have a talk with the older kids explaining that under no circumstances were they EVER supposed to wake up the sleeping twinners.

Greg: OK guys, rule #1 is NEVER wake up the babies. Now tell me what is Rule #1?

Ethan and Emma: Never wake up the babies.

Greg: Right! Good job guys.

Emma: And Rule #6 is never wipe boogers on your shirt, (short pause) ONLY on your pants. Right mom?

I can't wait until she has kids and they are disgusting and I can read this back to her!

2 comments:

The Brimhall's said...

so so funny I love the booger comment! Emma is awesome.

{kim} said...

Love 'em. Keep 'em coming! Larissa is STILL laughing about the story of the twins getting out of their seats and covering your eyes.