Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Digital Photography 101

So I have been taking a digital photography class in Holbrook and I have been learning a lot! I thought I would post some of my favorite photos so far.



The Waterfall in the parking lot of the Snowflake, Arizona Temple



Ethan when we asked him what he thought of the pigs at the Navajo County Fair.



Playday with Tatum



The coolest pig at the Navajo County Fair



My very first shot with my new camera



Addy rockin big sunglasses like a rock star


This is getting really fun and I am learning a lot.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I am loving the one of the pig. That is basically what I look like when I take a nap.

Unknown said...

Lookin good, Corie!

{kim} said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Especially with that one of Tatum (maybe I'm a little biased). You must help me with my camera!!

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Michelle's comment made me laugh. Well done. I am convinced with a new camera I could take good pictures. My camera is AWFUL (of course it has nothing to do with the user)

lynnissa said...

Wow! I love how clear they are! You're making me jealous.

Ashby said...

Great shots! What class are you taking? I'm in dire need of taking one myself and Holbrook isn't too far....