- One month and 6 days after that last post my dad passed away. That is easily the hardest thing I have ever experienced and I miss him Every. Single. Day. I will talk about that more in another post. I hate cancer.
- Since that last post I completed nursing school and passed my NCLEX. I am officially Corie Green, RN. I have been lucky enough to have a great job right here working for LCMC in the ER primarily. I am an ER junkie and I absolutely love it. I love the people I work with and the patients I take care of. I really couldn't ask for more.
- Another huge change is we have moved our kids over to Joseph City School District. We loved Winslow Schools and I will always be a Bulldog at heart but the smaller classes and focused one on one attention has been amazing for the kids. Ethan is loving High School, (EEEEK I have a FRESHMAN!), his favorite class is Seminary and I just love that. Emma is about to become a Beehive. She has great friends in her 6th grade class and she has become so much more social. The twins are making great friend and great strides academically. I love the changes we have seen.
- We MOVED! I love my house on Iron Horse and it will always be special to me. One day Gramie came into work and told Greg, "I want you to buy my house." Greg was shocked but replied, "Ok I will talk to Corie, but where are you going to live?" Then she said, "Oh well I am also going on a mission." So we bought the house my dad built. The home my parents raised my brothers and I in. I love the spirit and comfort of this home. We are so blessed here.
- Gracie went on a mission!!! She is serving in the Idaho Pocatello Mission. President Gene Hancock and his wife are there serving as the Mission President and she works in the Mission Office. She is also working with 4 missionaries who have Asperger's and helping be a liaison between their parents and doctors and the Mission. She is specially prepared for this assignment. She is growing and learning and I love her spirit.
- I am going to try and catch up and do better about these posts. If you haven't seen one from me in a while tell me to get on it!
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Sheesh, time just gets away from me...
So my last blog post was 10/30/2013. So many things about my life have changed. Good and bad.