Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Just Do It! Or Don't! It's really up to you though...

I hate political rants and posts on Facebook and such but I saw something today that said:

"like if you believe birth control should be a woman's decision, not a politician's."

I am a woman and my birth control has always been my own decision and I have always paid for it myself.  Even as a flat broke student.

So I am making my own:


"Like if you believe your birth control should be your responsibility and not the taxpayers'."  

There is always the option of not having sex... and that is free.  I just don't think I should have to pay into a system so that others can continue to enjoy biologically consequence free sex.

Ok, climbing down off my soapbox now... :)

1 comment:

Corie Green said...

I am aware that it is probably cheaper to pay for the birth control than for the thousands of unwanted uncared for children that will result. Still I hate getting told that I am being slighted by being asked to be responsible for my own reproductive management.