Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Bake Bread!


If you smelled that yummy homemade goodness yesterday it was coming from my house! Crystal came over yesterday and helped me make my first ever batch of bread. They turned out awesome and her recipe is really easy! I think I need to make it everyday though. My kids tore through the first loaf in about 20 minutes!! My mom offered to give me a jar of her homemade raspberry jam in exchange for a loaf of bread. Unfortunately by the time I got over there with her loaf we had eaten ours so I didn't have anything to put the yummy jam on!! I guess that means I will have to make more! ;) Darn it right?

4 comments:

{kim} said...

Mmmm, looks good! Homemade bread is waaaay above my cooking level. Maybe you should post your recipe and instructions on our recipe blog and I will give it a shot!

Ashby said...

YUM! Will you post the recipe too?!

Corri Havlicek said...

My turn, my turn! I'd love to learn to make bread.

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Post the recipe!