Thursday, October 9, 2008

Always Late?!?!?


So the Ponytail Challenge this week is to be on time for SOMETHING this week. I used to always be early for everything. I was kind of compulsive about it. Maybe it is the four kids in four years thing but I have really struggled with it lately. It really hit me this past Tuesday. A group in our ward is making these AMAZING quiet books for church. They are beautiful and and really well made and something I am so proud of. (I will have to start blogging our progress they really are cool) Well I walked in, late of course, and one of them said, "well Corie's here it must be 6:45." We start at 6:30. :S It was obviously all in good fun and I so don't get my feelings hurt over stuff like that but I thought, "wow, is that what I am reliable for, being late?" So I have decided to do better, push harder to be on time, all the time. The soccer coaches might freak out if my kids are there before they are halfway through practice. :) But next week Teresa I am beating you to the church!! Oh and I will have done my prep work too this time. :) LOL

4 comments:

Lani said...

K...I have to see these books, sounds like fun!

Corri Havlicek said...

I heard about your book from Teresa. I can't wait to see them all finished, THEN you can come teach our ward how to do it!

Ashby said...

Oooo I want to see the books too! I totally need a quiet book for my girls!

Jessica said...

So, twice this week I almost made a post like this & I have half the kids you do! :) I'm new to blogging and found you...hope you don't mind if I add you to mine! I think Lydia would love to come play!