Thursday, October 16, 2008

Check out this blog!!

So the North Park Ward has made a recipe blog and the food they list sounds AB-SO-LUTE-LY delicious!!! Click on the link on my side bar and check it out. I was just saying to a friend of mine that I want to get the girls together for a recipe exchange! I love to cook and I have an enormous kitchen but I get so sick of cooking the same thing over and over and over that it gets to be eat-out-night every night and that isn't helping my waistline or my wallet! So YAY for new recipes! I can't wait to try them all!

2 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

Hey Corie, thanks for the advertisement and positive reponse. This is gonna be so great! I put the blog up two days ago and it already has 17 recipes! Cook on!!!

Ashby said...

What a great idea! Thanks for the link to new recipes! I'm always looking for something new to add!