Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ethan's Baptism


Wow it has been a long time since I have posted so I am working on catching back up. (Thanks LeAnn) One of the major and best things that has happened since the last post was Ethan's baptism. He was baptized on July 10, 2009. He had so many friends and family able to be here and we really appreciate everyone who made the trip. His Grandma and Grandpa Green gave the prayers and his Grammie gave a talk on Baptism and Papa gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. They were all amazing. Greg was blessed to be able to baptize and confirm his son. I love this picture because it shows how truly thrilled Ethan was to make this covenant. I love Ethan and I am so proud of his example. With all that he has to overcome everyday he still finds time to be kind and loving. He has amazing patience with those he teaches and he loves to teach. He has a fantastic sense of humor and is one of the most intelligent people I have ever known. I am so proud of him for his desire to always do what his right and for his joy in the gospel. I am blessed to be his mother.

4 comments:

{kim} said...

What cute pictures of Ethan! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is blessed to have you as his mother :-)

Michelle said...

I love that Kid! His baptism was a great day?

eeddgg said...

i like it

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Those are great picutres of him! What a great day for your family. He looks like he was so happy to get baptized.