Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dates




Emma loves her daddy daughter dates. It all started when I didn't want to go to the grocery store so Greg decided that he would go for us and take Emma with him. He told Emma it would be a daddy daughter date! She had a blast and asks for daddy daughter dates all the time. When Greg asks her what she wants to do on their daddy daughter date she always says "Shopping!" Now Emma takes these dates very seriously, she needs to "have cute hair, cute shoes, and pretty makeup" for her date with dad. The other night I had a list of things I needed Greg to get at the store for me and Emma jumped up and ran out of the room. She came out and said she was ready for their daddy daughter date and this time she had done her own "pretty makeup"! I think it looks amazing! She is so funny sometimes!

2 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

Looks good to me too! What a good Daddy...

Jen said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Audrie got a kick out of it. She said that Emma looks like she is going to go play football.