Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rivals! (pt. 2)

Yeah so we did lose but it was lots of fun! We loved playing against our friends even if they did pretty much cream us! The final score was 17 to 10 and I think I pulled a muscle :S but it was a great time. Our starting pitcher had never pitched before and he struggled some, I am not entirely sure anyone told him that he is supposed to hit the plate and so I think he was trying to hit the baseball strike zone, which he was doing pretty well! ;) I am going to have to start bringing my camera so we can post some game pics. I did actually get a hit and score a run and given my track record that is all I needed to do for a personal best! :) So good job RT Rentals and good game! But you better watch it next time we play! ;)

2 comments:

The Moss Family said...

We had lots of fun kicking your butt! And your pitcher didn't have much of a chance with the wind we were having. Yea for you on your personal record!! I can't wait to play you guys again, next time tell Greg I will beat him with a bat!! :) It was great fun!!!

Stephanie said...

LOL yeah, we had a good time too! Its fun to play another team that you know everyone on! And we'll keep LeAnn in the dugout so Greg doesn't get hurt!