Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I caught the bug!



So my young women have been going on and on about this series of books called "Twilight". It sounded good and I saw it at Wal-Mart Saturday so I bought it. Monday morning I cracked the book and read the entire thing! On my way home from Flagstaff Monday evening I went to Wal-Mart and bought book two "New Moon". I read a chapter last night and then finished the book this morning. Maybe it isn't the most significant piece of literature you will come across but it is a great story and worth reading. If you'd rather watch the movie you can in :


Happy reading!

3 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

I KNOW! I'm hooked too thanks to LeAnn! Which reminds me...I need to get book 1 over to Jenn.

Corri Havlicek said...

So...what did you think of book 4? Breaking Dawn? Give us a book report. I haven't read it yet, I'm just starting book 3. Don't worry, you won't ruin it for me, I've read everybody else's reports. It sounds fantastic.

Matt and Heather said...

You have no idea how much i love these books.
Have you read her book thats not part of the series? The Host...
I'm giving it to Ali to read cuz i'm about finished with it. Its awesome. If you haven't read it get it from her when she's done!
Hope you guys are doing well!!!