Tuesday, November 4, 2008

and now for the rest of my life. . .

So the election is over. Barack Obama is our president. And as Greg just said, "i am not nearly as disappointed as I thought I would be" I really hoped that he wouldn't but I can't change it now. President Hinckley always used to say that "eventually everything works out." Don't get me wrong I am not really pro McCain but I am definitely anti Obama. Well actually anti Obama's plans. We had to explain to Ethan that Obama is not an evil man and we don't hate him we just disagree with his plans. :) I am happy to realize that our president is not an all powerful leader. We have checks and balances for a reason. Barack Obama will not be able to run through our country doing whatever he wants. Just like I believe we can't blame or praise our current president for any one thing that has happened during his presidency. So here we go, I guess we will see how it plays out and hopefully he can't do any permanent damage. :) I am proud of our country for electing a black man to the office of president. Although I wouldn't have minded seeing Palin make a little history herself! So good job America, I hope we can all work together to make the best of these next four years and that we all can learn from each other. :) Oh yeah and good job AZ for passing Prop 102!!

1 comment:

The Moss Family said...

So I did the tag, and then I tagged you!!!