Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Man In My Life

I was tagged by my friend Lynsie and I thought it was cute!

1. What is your husband's name? Gregory Denton

2. Where did you meet your husband? At Josh and Paul's apartment in Flag. My roommate and I were good friends with Josh and Paul and they told us "you have to come over and meet our new roommate, he is soo old!" They told Greg that we were coming over and it would be really funny to tell us that he didn't invite us and this was his house too now and that he wanted us to leave. He did and I thought he was the biggest jerk!! I went home and called my mom and told her what a jerk he was and that I never wanted to talk to him again. After we hung up she went in and told my dad "I think Corie is going to be getting married soon"

3. How long did you date before you got married?
Met January of 1998
started dating October 4 1998
Engaged January 15 1999
Married May of 1999

4. How long have you been married? going on ten years

5. What does he do that surprises you? He surprises me when he knows exactly how to make a fun day for the kiddos, or he thinks to finish up the laundry for me when I am at YW. He surprises me how dedicated he is to his calling.

6. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his eyes!

7. What is your favorite quality about him? His sense of humor, Greg and I laugh ALL the time..

8. Does he have a nickname for you? no real nickname

9. What is his favorite sport? he loves all sports, baseball football basketball softball. I'm earning to deal with it. :)

10. When and where did you first kiss? At my apartment in Flagstaff. I had had a crush on him for awhile and he showed no interest. I was talking about greg again that night before the institute dance and my roommate told me to "get over it Greg doesn't like you." She had already gone to bed while the rest of us watched movies after the dance and so when he kissed my goodnight that night I had to wake her up and rub it in! LOL

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? we really do enjoy watching all of our favorite TV shows we've tivo'd after the kiddos go to bed. We also love to go watch shows (we had one amazing time at the bottleneck in Lawrence Kansas) or even just play around sampling music on itunes.

12. Do you have children? Four of them!

13. Does he have any hidden talents? Greg can do one amazing Robot Dance! LOL

14. How old is he? OLD!! He is seven years older than I am.

15. Who said "I love you" first? I really don't remember :)

16. What is his favorite music? He loves real 80's punk and johnny cash, weird huh.

17. What do you admire most about him? He is so forgiving. And he is so smart. And he is soo hard working. He hates going to work but he can do anything for his family.

18. What is his favorite color? He likes reds sometimes and others it is blues and greens but if he could decorate his house it would be white walls white furniture white floors.

19. Does he do laundry? Oh he does it all! He rocks!!!

20. Will he read this? I doubt it. :)

I tag Jenn, Ashby, Corri, and anyone else who wants to do it! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing, Corie. That was great. With all of the estrogen in my blogging community, it's great to hear about the men in our lives. Greg's a great guy. I think he and Alan would get a long great. I sure wish you guys were not so far away!

Corri Havlicek said...

Good info. We do love our guys don't we...
My post is done, click over and check it out.

Anonymous said...

I remember how much fun you guys are....I wish you lived close and you could make us laugh more...sometimes I think we get just too serious and stressed out over here. Just the other night I made a comment to Adam and he said, "That sounds exactly like something Corie Green would say!" Then we both said how much we miss you guys! I would REALLY like to see the robot dance too!