Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tagged!!

I have been tagged by Crystal. I have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about myself. Then I tag 5 more people. This sounds fun, so here I go! ;)

3 JOYS
1. Family and Friends
2. Date Night
3. My Calling

3 FEARS
1. Lizards, Snakes, Crickets, Grasshoppers
2. Something happening to my kids
3. Losing family

3 CURRENT GOALS
1. Getting Bailey potty trained and ditching diapers for good!!
2. Getting out of debt
3. Patience!!!!

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. Date Night!!
2. My new camera
3. working on the yard.

3 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I have had labor with an epidural, labor with NO drugs at all, and a c-section
2. I learned to hit the ball in co-ed softball this year (I am almost thirty)
3. Sometimes when I see something kind of funny I like make up this little movie in my head of how it would be even funnier if this or that happened and I laugh out loud and nobody but my little brother Jesse is ever thinking the same thing and he always laughs with me.

The people I tag are Ashby, Brooke, Jenn B., Monique, Lynsie, Amanda, and Jennie L. (I know that's more than 5 but I want to hear what they all would say). Have Fun!

1 comment:

Ashby said...

Ahh....I didn't see this until now! I'm so bad at these things, but I'll give it a whirl!