Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thinking Funny

So I know I am late but it has been a busy week.  I have been trying to think about things that have been funny in my life this week, nothing on quite as grand a scale as last week but the little funnies help too, right?  There were the 3 times we couldn't find the twins this week and then we looked in the bathroom.  There they were, butt naked, one in each sink, taking a bath!  Then there was Friday when we walked into Best Buy and Emma saw the "Twilight" poster.  Emma gasped excitedly and exclaimed, "Mom look it is Bella and her Vampire!"  Also there was the really great one this week when Greg asked me to look on my calendar and let him know what day of the week "Thursday, July 9th" will be.   He is a busy guy, I really should cut him some slack. :)  Well that is it for this week, I will try and do better about being on time next Friday! Think Funny!

3 comments:

The Brimhall's said...

Oh man that is so so so funny. Greg is a busy guy but come one Greg you are such a smart guy also. I laughed so hard 'cause that is something that I would totally do.

{kim} said...

That Thursday one got me for a minute. I was like what's so funny about that? LOL! I must be really busy too.

Alisyn said...

Haha. That's hilarious!