Tuesday, January 12, 2010

5 Successes!

Alright round two, hopefully it is easier to find 5 successes as this progresses. :)

  1. Took the twins to go visit my mom. She has been sick for a couple weeks and really missing her grandkids. I think it made her feel a lot better to see them.
  2. Got excited about running again! Michelle told me that she wants to run the Disneyland Half Marathon this September and I agreed to run it with her. I am really looking forward to this and can't think of anyone I would rather run it with! That means we have 235 days until race day so I realized I had better get started!
  3. Made 4 different dinners last night. No every kid didn't get their own special meal, THEY EACH ATE FOUR DINNERS!!! I am afraid we are smack in the middle of a big ol growth spurt again.
  4. Had a really fun Photo Shoot with Kim and her ADORABLE kiddos! Have I mentioned I love this job?
  5. SCRUBBED my bathroom. I mean yeah we do the pick ups and wipe downs but I haven't SCRUBBED it in a while.
So how about you? Any successes you want to brag about?

1 comment:

{kim} said...

Yay for running! That's so cool you have a running buddy-it will definitely keep you motivated. I will be cheering for you guys (and sad that I can't run with my huge preggo belly this summer). Can't wait to see the pics of my crazy kids!