Thursday, January 21, 2010

Five Successes (just a little late)

This week is a tough one so bear with the ones I'm stretching a bit :)

  1. Shampooed the Family Room carpet! It looked awesome, until yesterday and the girls and the mud. . . But this post is about successes so. . . :)
  2. I got more than 50% of the laundry washed, dried, AND put away. First time in a long time. Laundry is my own personal dragon to fight. :S
  3. I cleaned out the coat closet. After all of the games, old mail, papers, random junk fell on my head. I'm talking like on a corny TV show where the deluge of crap just keeps falling out of the closet around the character's ankles, except in real life! LOL After I quit laughing I got cleaning and got it done! :)
  4. Beat Michelle and Tom at Rook 1000 to -15. Yep that says NEGATIVE 15, not a typo. :D
  5. Made it out on another walk/ run. Wish I had a treadmill or that it would quit raining/ snowing/ freezing so I could go again!
So there it is, what do you have to brag about? :D

No comments: