Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!



Ethan is s seven! I can't believe we have had him for seven years now but I also can't really remember life before him! He is an amazing little boy! He is so smart and so sweet. He is very loving and he really enjoys helping me. He loves to do service with his dad (especially cleaning the church). He loves to read, play marble blast ultra and hang out with his best friend Austin. He has a great sense of humor and loves to take care of his little sisters. His room is always a mess but he really does try. I love watching Ethan grow up. He really is my favorite son! ;)

He got to have his first friend party this year and he loved it. Ethan loves to be the host. Thanks to Auntie 'Chelle he had a great party with balloons, tons of cake, ice cream and soda, and noise makers!! That morning my Grandma Nita died and so I wasn't much for the party planning, Michelle took it all over and did it much better than I ever could have! Thanks Auntie 'Chelle you really made his day amazing! :)

No comments: